Sunday, January 01, 2006

"Back to the bar"       | 13

Back to the bar   the place where I'd first met him
we'd gone   it seemed a time for celebration
"Okay" he said   "let's have it"   first I'd get him
his favored drink   & then   the information

"You know"   "I do" he said  we both just chuckled
it's kind of strange to speak with one who follows
your thought before you think it   fists are knuckled
while palms within the fists   are lonely hallows

my thought had drifted   "David!"   now he shook me
"oh yeah" I said   "excuse me   so   where were we?"
if he had been a cop   I think he'd book me
if I were an honor   would he still confer me?

"The plot" he said  "is not my chief concern
& yet   it's tied to things   we need to learn"




Back to FLAME & ASH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home