Thursday, January 19, 2006

Words for Blogtopia       [boomerang]

"Oh sure, I have words of my own, but..." Queen NeeTee paused, put on her glasses and looked right into their eyes, "I would like very much if you would share a few of yours with me." The premise of this site is to weave the words that you send me throughout the short stories that I write and post. If indeed your words are used, they will appear hightlighted and linked to your Blog Page. Please don't send ideas, just words. I enjoy weaving my own stories.
            -- Blogtopia 2006


She asks for words   but what are words   I ask?
what form & force of wordage   would she find?
to send a slue of words   were no great task --
but needs a keyboard   & perchance a mind
such words as "grue"   & "kelly as a rind!"
such words as "skip"   & "silvern in its mask!"
seem candid words   yet what may lie behind?
she asks for words   but what are words   I ask?


2 Comments:

Blogger Neetee said...

Like the color accents. Thank you for the words. I will save them for the story after next. I'm just about finished with this one.
Thanks again.

Fri Jan 20, 06:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger david raphael israel said...

thanks your highness --
and I trust you don't mind my having messed with your own photo. (You borrow words; at times, I borrow images.)
Naturally I'll link your story (that will borrow from these words) here, once said story's manifest.
cheers, d.i.

Fri Jan 20, 09:09:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home